Baseball Spring Training
- Cost: $250
- Age Groups:
- 7-10 years, 10-13 years
- Dates & Times: Thursdays 6pm-9pm in Feb, Mar, April
- How the Spring Training Program works and what players get.
- Player gets 3 hour camp from 6pm – 9pm on a Thursday night of your choice. The 3 hour baseball development program focuses on running technique, instruction on proper throwing, fielding and hitting technique. At the conclusion players will receive a plan detailing Hitz 30 minute baseball training circuit.
- Players will also receive a credit for 10 – 30 minute baseball circuit training sessions to continue to work on skills throughout the spring and summer.
- All players will be invited back for a free Pitching Session & Hitting Derby on Saturday May 4/2019 9 am – 12 pm.
- Call 403-336-4774 or email: [email protected] to join
Hockey Development Camp
- Cost: $300
- 7 – 10 years Sunday July 21,28 Aug. 4,11 9am-12pm
- 10 – 13 years Saturday July 20,27 Aug. 3,10 9am-12pm
- This is a 4 week hockey development program that focuses on developing a harder more accurate shot and puck handling skills. Camps are limited to 10 players per age group. Call 403-336-4774 or email [email protected] to join.
Spring Golf Camp
- Cost: $325 plus gst. Includes tournament green fee
- Ages 10 – 16 years Sunday March 17,24,31 April 7 4pm-7pm
- Run by Hitz PGA of Canada instructors this is a 4 week golf development program that focuses on all aspects of golf. Including putting, chipping, driving, iron play and scoring. This is an amazing camp that will end with a outside tournament in May.